Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

4.18.2008

My Idea of Heaven...

No, it's not really Heaven... perhaps, my new favorite Fast Food Restaurant? If you can even call it that... I mean, HELLO!

For those of you that know me really well, you know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE cereal... I can eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Those nights when Jimmys isn't really hungry and I don't need to cook, oh yes, I eat cereal... at all times, we have at least 2-3 varieties to feed my loving habit.

This is where I introduce my new favorite "fast food" chain:

Yes, it is a resturant called Cereality. Here is a little blurb to describe it:

At Cereality, customers choose from their favorite brands and toppings. Pajama-clad Cereologists™ fill the orders. And customers choose and add their own milk, just the way they like it.

So, this is my new favorite restaurant... I have never actually been there, and there is only one location in Arizona and it is on the ASU campus and is only open until 3pm, but still... I endorse this new idea and you should too!

For more info, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...wonder how you stumbled accross this :):) Too bad there aren't more locations...might be a great second job...all you can eat cereal and you can wear pj's to work!!!

Anonymous said...


http://bit.ly/11E6sdj Several insurance providers will offer "well being advantages" such as either primary savings or high quality reductions. PetWatch dog insurance is available to dogs older than 8 weeks of age. You must assume that your insurance coverage will have stipulations and loopholes.