Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

4.04.2008

Does this disturb anyone else?

The New Kids on the Block... I remember the revolution they caused. I was 6. Yes, they were everything a little girl dreamed of in a boyfriend, they were quite the phenomenon in that day in age... but REALLY?!?! A comeback?


This morning they announced on the Today show that NKOTB will begin a reunion tour, performing together for the first time in almost 15 years.

  1. That makes me feel REALLY old.
  2. Come on boys, your building yourself up for major disappointment! You will never EVER reach the level of fame you had and enjoyed so much in 1992.

However, more power to you... it should be an interesting journey.

**They still look a little creepy, but on a side note, look how far their wardrobes have come.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its more than a little silly that they want to do this... I guess we'll see.