Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

4.23.2008

Freaking People

1) Lunchtime Antics - REALLY?

Today, LT proceeded to read the grocery ads OUT LOUD... really? Apparently, the rest of us in the room were not able to entertain her enough, so she had to digress to this really REALLY annoying display of attempting to get our attention. What? If you can't interrupt us with something irrelevant to contribute to our conversation you will just interrupt us by reading about carrots? REALLY?

We were talking all high and mighty intelligent talk about religion and apparently that was above her head... or maybe the price of carrots was just more interesting... I'll let you decide.

2) I'm going to rant now... this isn't really for your reading pleasure but is something that I must get out or I might explode.

I really freaking hate it when people judge me. You don't know my situation and you don't know the details of the situation so how dare you look at me and sigh at me like what I am saying is stupid. You are not better than me. Yes you are older than me, but you do not necessarily know more than me. I know what is the best decision for me and my family, you do not. I am not an irresponsible person rushing into a rash decision. I realize the implications of whatever decision me and my husband make. I don't give a shit if you think you are so "in the know" and so on top of your life... personally, I don't give a shit. And don't ask me questions about my situation if all you are going to do is hmm and haw at me and look at me like I'm making a stupid decision. I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING. Shut your freaking mouth.

On that rant, I think I need to give this anonymous person a nickname... I will go with GP... standing for Goucho Pants.

*To all readers who work with myself, LT and GP... These rants and raves are meant to be private, so please keep them that way. Inside jokes are ok, but please don't make my ranting page public knowledge. Thank you for your cooperation.

- Thanks -
The Management

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry I missed the excitement. I like GP but I think we may be able to do better on that one :)