Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2.06.2009

You're stupid.

Well, not you, but most people. Because if you know me well enough to know about my blog, you're super smart. Cuz that's how I roll. I don't like stupid people. :)

Anyway, the lady in the Super Target parking lot who looks at us like we're idiots becuase we're in her way. Lady, you're the one who sped up after we were already 95% out of the parking spot and proceeded to roll up just far enough to make a 3-point turn impossible. Then you look p.o.'d when you have to back up so we can get out the rest of the way. You're the idiot here, it's not like we are going to pull back into the spot so you can go around. I'm way smarter than you!

The mean police who unnecessarily harass and ARREST the poor homeless lady outside of our building. (granted I don't know ANY details about what actually happened given I was watching through the window) But that's a non issue, she looked like a nice lady who was down on her luck, it was a public bench... PLEASE tell me what she did to deserve being arrested. And you make her walk when she is OBVIOUSLY in a wheel chair for a reason. You're obviously stupid Mr. Policeman... and I usually like cops. Boo on you for being mean.

The security guard at the park and ride who yells at people for parking on the curb. There are no "No Parking" signs and the curbs are not red and there are no fire hydrants. I CAN PARK HERE. Stop yelling at me and GO HOME. I hate you. And you're obviously stupid if you yell at people for something so ridiculous when it ISN'T illegal. So I stare at you, make sure you see me and park on the curb... cuz there is nothing you can do.

The stupid STUPID ridiculous drivers in Arizona. 99.99% of you are too stupid to be driving. Go home.

The people who price baby items. You all are bastards. It's expensive enough having a kid without you jacking up your prices to beyond ridiculous. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

The man at KFC who gave us a 5 minute disertation on why we should call the number on the back of the receipt to tell them how awesome he is because that is the only way he will get a raise... A novel concept really, but I don't want you giving me a nomination speech on why you deserve it. Let me judge how good your customer service skills are. And you're a bit too happy for me... go away now. I'm annoyed and pregnant and your talking is standing between me and my food. Shoo now.

Stupid people I come into contact with on a daily basis who can't follow simple and VERY CLEAR instructions. How have you succeeded in life this long? How are you still working? You are effing morons. All of you. Grr.

K, think I'm done for now. Hope you enjoy my hormonal rants.

0 comments: