Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2.06.2009

Sometimes I question..

I can't believe I forgot about this until now. My messy closet pics totally reminded me.


I walk through the door Wednesday night to see these on the floor by Jimmy's desk.

I start laughing and ask who's they are. He smiles and say, "Mine." Um... my macho man football player husband who likes to act like a hard ass and pretend that he has no emotions... wearing furry crocs. HAHAHA!

Apparently they were on sale and he needed some comfy around the house shoes, so these were what he deemed appropriate. Don't forget, it's warm here (in the 80's now) so he is not cold. Meaning he is walking around the house shirtless, in his boxers, with his girly fuzzy man crocs. It's awesome. If he wouldn't kill me, I'd totally post a pic, but I think I might be murdered if I do that...

I think it's fantastic.

0 comments: