Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2.25.2009

Oh boy.

It's supposed to be 83 today here in the valley of the sun... it was 91 on Monday. Umm... WTF! While I'm not complaining, I LOVE IT, it is gorgeous outside. After all, this is why we all live here for this amazing weather in the middle of winter while the rest of the country is still buried under snow or getting rained on...

But it's freaking me out... if it's 90 degrees in February, what will it be when I'm 9 months pregnant in June? 250? AH...

2 comments:

Liz said...

I was walking with Katelyn to the mailbox at around noon today and thinking, "This really is amazing weather, and so much better than Idaho's...but it's FEBRUARY...so July will be...baking season?"

We still need to get together, you and I, if you're interested. Let me know!

Hanna said...

My mom and step dad have been in AZ for the last two weeks! My mom called me yesterday while she was sitting by the pool and was rubbing it in a bit. While I envy your weather now...cause we're getting 10 inches of snow as I type this...I know I won't envy you in the summer! Good luck!