Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3.06.2008

You should be Impressed... Really.

I woke up this morning at 5:00 AM and went to a 5:45 AM PILATES class. That's right ladies and gentleman... I, Elysia Nicole Labita, worked out... in the morning. It wasn't all that difficult. I am determined to go at least three times per week, in the morning. I'm going to make this a habit, I will keep you posted on how that goes.

What spurred this sudden motivation? A new community center opened right by my house and they are offering the gym and the fitness classes for FREE until the rest of the community center (there is a learning center and some other things) is ready to be open to the public. So until the beginning of May, it's FREE! Woohoo! Free is a great motivator. And then I get to try it out for two months and see if I can make is something consistent before I start blowing $30/month on a membership.

Yeah for me and my motivation. Aren't you proud?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you...but then again....im always proud of you!!
Anna