Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3.25.2008

Travel Teachings

So, I learn more and more things everytime I travel. I think the main lesson learned with this most recent trip was that going to weddings where you know no one is not all that fun. It was nice to visit my Mom though and to be there on her birthday was great. I also realized that I HATE FLYING US AIRWAYS! The staff is not friendly in ANY way and act like you are a huge inconvenience to them. I've flown them a few times recently and this is their general disposition. I paid you to fly on this plane, BE NICE TO ME!

Anyway, other than that no major events this weekend. Flew from PHX to Reno, stayed at my Mom's house on Thur-Sun. The wedding was in Genoa (near Tahoe) on Saturday at David Wallie's Hot Spring Resort. It's an interesting place. Kind of smelled like sulfur. The wedding was short and sweet, relatively quaint. Everyone knew everyone as the bride and groom and their entire families are from Fallon, NV (population 12... not really, more like 4,000, but small none the less). I knew a total of 6 people at the wedding... not a whole lot of fun, but it's family.

I'll post some pics of the wedding when I get them... waiting for my Mom to send them.

Other updates:

No lunchtime antic update... LT is out of town until Thursday. Reports will resume at that time.

I worked out this morning, first time in the gym since last Wednesday as I was out of town all weekend. It was fine.

0 comments: