Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3.13.2008

Oh, the pain!

So I haven't been up to work out the last two mornings. My body is revolting against this new habit. I did go to the gym last night and did 20 minutes on the eliptical and 20 minutes on the stationary bike. That's about all my poor legs could handle... I look like I'm 90 years old when I walk...

I decided against trying to go to Pilates this morning... if I can't walk, I probably shouldn't try to get my body into unnatural positions. I will go to the gym tonight though and get my cardio in for the day.

For those of you that know me, this will come as a shock --

I ate SALAD for dinner last night. That's right. Baby spinach, cucumbers, fat-free caeser-italian dressing, and only a few croutons. Be proud.

AND-- I am eating the same salad + chicken for lunch today... and guess what I bought as snacks...

Yogurt-covered raisins, walnuts, lots of fruit...

I'm trying folks!

0 comments: