Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3.31.2008

Lunchtime Antics - I wish I was a Spoiled Brat

So, this may just be me ranting at the injustices that the poor little rich kids face, but today I wanted to PUNCH LT IN THE FREAKING THROAT!

I have no idea how the conversation started, but when I came into it, I couldn't believe the nerve this freaking girl has.

The director of our office was in the lunch room talking about how she moved her youngest son into his own place this weekend and about how they went out furniture shopping to get all the stuff he needed for his new place, etc. Well, LT has this thing where whenever one of her superiors is in the room she will talk and talk and freaking talk about herself because I guess she thinks this will impress them. She starts in talking about when she moved into her first place on her own, her parents bought her all new furniture, a new sofa, a new bed, and new this and that... then she goes on to say, but it was all used, it was all from one of those Model Home Furnishing Stores... FYI genuis, if it's from one of those stores, it is NOT used. It sat in a Model Home... that does NOT EQUAL USED -- Good Will, that's used! Anyway, after going on about how Mommy and Daddy bought her all her furniture, she went on to say that her Mom and Dad paid her rent until her and her husband got married and he moved in (note: her HUSBAND, not Tim). She says this like this is normal, like all parents pay their children's rent and buy their children furniture... how about supporting yourself? Ever heard of it? NO... I didn't think so. Anyway, she then goes on to say, but I paid for everything for the dog. Like this makes you Mother Teresa... it's your dog, who else is going to pay for it? You freak! And she talks about the dog like it's a kid... I paid for all of Bailey's medical bills and boarding and this and that... You can call your dog by its name, but not your husband?

Something is wrong with you LT... very VERY wrong.

Sorry, today's rant is a little intense, but I HATE when she gets on her priviledged poor little rich girl kick... I want to kick her... in the shin.

1 comments:

Mrs. Amaral said...

after you said you want to punch her in the throat...then at the end you said shin.....which is it...how about both???.....and can you please video tape it...i can picture you doing it...but its not the same as actually watching you do it.

Thanks..


Anna