Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3.28.2008

Conversations with Crazies

I work in downtown Phoenix, so I have a lot of crazy conversations with crazy people that meander around, but this one far beat out anything I can remember.

Below is a picture of the approximate location of my random/crazy conversation (see the red arrow).
Premise: I had just picked up Sarah Wednesday afternoon from her office (a few blocks from mine) and we were carpooling home. At a stoplight, a very large white pickup pulled up next to my car on the drivers side. My window was cracked maybe 4 inches. I glance over and see a man that slightly resembled Fred Durst.

The following converstaion with "Fred" ensued:

Fred - "Hey, you're hot."

Me - Look at him.

Fred - "We should make out."

Me - Laugh at him.

Fred - Starts using his fingers to show what making out would look like if it were your two index fingers...

Me - Start laughing more and glance at Sarah with the 'OMG' expression on my face.

Fred - "No seriously. We're both hot, we should make out."

Me - "I don't think my husband would like that very much."

Fred - "But I'm hot, right?"

Me - Laugh at him again.

Fred - "My friend (referring to the driver of the truck) is really hot too."

Light turns green. I floor it.

THE END

It was just funny and very bizarre. And to top off the interesting ride home, I saw a statue being towed by a pick-up truck in stand still traffic on the I-10 that looked like a mix of Olive Oil (the character from Popeye) and a dinosaur... It was weird. And to end the day, I saw a license plate that said... TAPDDAT.

Oh, what a ride.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you were able to find the perfect "finger make-out" picture :)