Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

3.25.2009

So...

I may or may not be annoyed with a few choice people and there may or may not be a good reason. With these raging hormones, it is hard to decipher between what may be legitimate annoyment (yes, I'm aware this isn't a word) and what is just me being ridiculous.

What is currently annoying me you ask?

  • GP pretending that she is boss and trying to "organize" us. 1) You are not my boss. 2) You have NO organizational skills whatsoever. You frequently admit to people that you suck at organizing and that's why I've had to step in and help you. Many times. 3) You just bother me by being you. (Who is GP you ask? For a little background read this or this.)
  • Banks, lendors, title companies, buying/selling houses. We are selling our house, they are supposed to close next week. We are buying a house, we were supposed to have closed like 8 different times over the past month or so. The lenders are annoying and ridiculous and driving me nuts. I may be homeless if they don't get their ish together.
  • Not being able to go grocery shopping. Directly linked to bullet item above. Not knowing if/when we're moving really puts a damper on buying food. Meaning I can't. Meaning I'm eating like a college student. Lots of canned goods, boxed meals and cereal. Not satisfying for anyone, much less a pregnant lady.
  • Having to "reinterview" for my job. We have new head honchos. They seem plenty nice. We are having to meet with them one on one and bring our bio, updated copy of our resume and our updated job description... not sure what it means, but it's slightly annoying. This "meeting" was original posed as a getting to know you sit down chat, not looking that way now...
I don't know what the heck is going on, but people are driving me nuts. Anyway, another day...

1 comments:

Shanny said...

I think you have legitimate annoyment. Specially in the job reinterview part, that's so uncalled for. Hope things get better soon and you close on your house ASAP.