Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1.08.2009

Update on me and the Bun...


Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)

Haven't been to the dr. again or anything, but figured I'd update ya'll anyway. :)

Little belly is starting to poke through, it's little, but people who know I'm pregnant say they can tell. Who knows. I felt some very small popcorn pops way way low a few days ago, that's what they say baby moving feels like. I know it's really early, but I've never felt anything like that and I haven't felt anything like it since, so I guess we will see.

Baby is the size of a peach, YEA! Tomorrow I will be 13 weeks 3 days which is the official start of the 2nd Trimester (40/3=13.3) so that is FANTASTIC. I'm starting to feel better. Not as nauseous all the time. Although I did puke yesterday brushing my teeth. Toothbrush in mouth equals instant gag reflex, it kind of sucks. Thank god for mouthwash.

A coworker gave me a few books today, so I'm excited to check them out. One of them is a super fun name book. We are set on a boys name, but if it's a girl, that's going to be tough.

I can't wait to find out what we're having on 2/2, it seems so close yet so far away. We have told pretty much all the important people in our lives, I don't think I'm going to announce it at work, I think I will just let the bump speak for itself and let people ask. I won't deny it.

So, there is my boring update. Hope all is well. Loves!

4 comments:

Mrs. Amaral said...

That update is not boring!! I LOVE it. You need to take belly pictures now. PLEASE! Congrats on getting to the 2nd trimester!! I am so happy for you! LOVE YOU!!

Shanny said...

Wow for 13 weeks, time is flying!!! How exciting that you'll find out in less than a month what you are having. So freaking cool. Glad you are starting to feel better =)

Shanny said...

Wow for 13 weeks, time is flying!!! How exciting that you'll find out in less than a month what you are having. So freaking cool. Glad you are starting to feel better =)

Heather said...

So great! I'm so happy you've reached this milestone! He or She will be here before you know it... and your whole world will change - it's amazing! Big hugs and baby blessings!