Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1.20.2009

It be a orange.


Week 15. Holy moly! In exactly two weeks we find out if this little munchkin is a he or a she. I can't WAIT! I'm having all kinds of anxious dreams about what could go wrong. I'm sure that's normal. I am having a really hard time getting a good night's sleep. Supposedly my body is already trying to prepare me for baby. What the H is up with that. I need my sleep while I can get it. Come on body.

Other than that, it's getting slightly uncomfortable to sleep on my belly, but that's the way I sleep so I'm still doing it some. It's such a weird feeling to feel this little ball in your belly when you lay on your stomach. Very odd.

Jimmy and I went and bought some maternity clothes this weekend. Please tell me who thinks it's a good idea to put the maternity clothes in the middle of the plus size section at Target. As if I don't feel like enough of a fat ass... if I wonder over too far from the four racks of mat clothes I am suddenly shopping in the plus size section. Not that there is anything wrong with plus size... just sayin.

Here is the updated belly pic. Not too much of a difference from last week, but people who know I'm pregnant are saying they can tell. I don't think anything has "popped" yet. Maybe in the next couple weeks.Anyway, I suppose that's it for now. I'll keep ya posted on the happenings. Right now, I'm hungry, need to go hunt down a morning snack...


6 comments:

Mrs. Amaral said...

Love the update! :-)

Heather said...

Amen to everything you said.

I think the lack of sleep during pregnancy gets you ready for what is to come - I haven't slept a whole night since JUNE!!!

Oh and about the plus size clothes, I started buying the smallest in that section b/c I was sick of maternity clothes - don't knock it till ya try it. ;)

So happy you're 15 weeks, can't wait to find out if it's a MR. or MISS.

Baby blessings and big hugs!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

loving the updates...but the floating baby count down is creepy...

oh...and for the plus size clothes...try being plus and not pregnant and wandering through the racks and seeing something cute and realizing it's maternity...THAT sucks!

luv ya!

Liz said...

Oh my gosh, I forgot how close you are! Okay, we need to get together. Shoot me an e-mail at lizkasper@gmail.com and let's figure out a time!

Anonymous said...

You're looking low, I think my grandbaby is a girl!