Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1.13.2009

Wanna make lemonade?

Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

So, what's new this week. Starting to feel less nauseous. Still get sick (not puking, but yucky feeling) everytime I'm in the car. Who knew motion sickness was part of this package. Oh, and everytime I brush my teeth I gag... A LOT. Other than that, I'm still a little tired but for the most part I'm starting to get some energy back. I've been a little crampy. They say it's all the ligaments stretching and pulling and making room for our little lemon.

Starting to pooch out a little in my lower belly. I suppose we can start documenting now for those bugging me about it... Anna. :) I can officially feel "something" when I press down on my lower belly, so it's kind of cool.

Well, YEA for officially making it to the second trimester! 14 weeks down only 26ish to go! Phew.


3 comments:

Mrs. Amaral said...

...and what a fantastic pooch it is!!! Yea!!... a belly pic! I love it!! and you can definatly tell you are pregnant!! I can't wait until I get to see you and your bump in person for your baby shower!!! Luvs ya!!!

oh..ps...you must take a belly pic once a week! you don't have to post it on your blog...just email me!

Shanny said...

Too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Anna...you can forward those weekly belly pics on to me when you get them! :) - Hanna