Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1.26.2009

Guacamole Cinnamon Twist!

Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.

First off, the title is from a song I used to sing when I was a councelor at the YMCA. It's about Taco Bell. :)

So, week 16, officially 4 months. Woo!

The belly is beginning to actually look pregnant, but I am sure some are still assuming I'm just enjoying too much food. Whatev.

Nausea has faded to a dull roar, and doesn't strike as often. The car sickness seems to have mostly faded. Although I had a mysterious puking bout a few days ago. Weird. My moods are relatively stable although I must say I get annoyed REALLY easily and have a really hard time hiding it. So if I snap at you, I'm sorry. It's not you, well it is you, but... Anyway.

My pregnancy book validated that I am getting more forgetful and more clumsy. I believe it said that women lose a significant number of brain cells during pregnancy, but not to worry, I SHOULD get back all my lost brain cells a few months post-partum. Key word... SHOULD. Hmm.

Well, here is this week's obligatory pic. Don't mind the dusty mirror. :)

So, speaking of the babe, it can now hear me... kinda weird. Need to work on cleaning up my vocabulary. AND, in ONE WEEK, we will know what we are having. I've set up a poll for you to take your guesses. Have fun and I will keep ya'll updated! :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Amaral said...

I voted on your poll. you can probably guess which answer was mine :)....but...if I could vote again. I would say you are having a boy! did we win money if we are right??

Liz said...

I have no brain cells left. And this is only my second pregnancy. Here's to hoping you get yours back! ;-)