Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

12.29.2008

I have a confession to make...

So, after a rough first round, we've jumped back on the wagon. The Labita's are HAVING A BABY.

I am 3 months pregnant tomorrow and have had two great appointments. I am nervous as heck but feeling really optimistic.

Here's the quick rundown if you want the deets.

  • + Test: 11/5/08
  • Beta #'s: 11DPO-63, 15DPO-456 (way more than doubled... that's good!)
  • 12/4 @ 8w2d: 1st appt and ultrasound. We have a heartbeat of 150!
  • 12/29 @ 11w6d: 2nd appt. Hearbeat of 160.
  • Big Ultrasound is scheduled for 2/2, I will be 16w6d!

That's the low down so far. I've been REALLY REALLY nauseous, it's becoming a little less frequent. But, all looks great and we are SO EXCITED. It's been a tough secret to keep the last 2 months...

7 comments:

Mrs. Amaral said...

I can't wait for 2/2! I want to start buying stuff for the little one. I will admit I have been tempted though the last two months!!! Even though I am miles away...I am still going to spoil baby labita rotten!! Congrats again on you appt today! I am glad it went so well!! well...after the doc found the heartbeat!

love ya!!!

Heather said...

I'm so glad things are still going well - I've been thinking about you since you spilled the news! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Congrats on 3 months - that is great news. Only 6 to go, they will FLY by!

Gates & Tausha said...

CONGRATS!!!!! that's awesome!! so neat. :)

ps...i think gates is having an affair too..but with G1...definitely an affair.

Lindsay said...

That's such great news, CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so glad everything is going well and I can't wait for the next update!

Vivvi said...

WOOOO HOOOO!!! I am soooo excited for you. Congrats times a million :) :) :)

Keep us all posted!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear all about your next few months!
--Hanna

Allison's Blog said...

CONGRATS! I am so excited for you!!!