Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

12.02.2008

I've had a revelation.

I had to use the restroom at Target last night. Whilst in the stall, I had a revelation.

Feet are ugly. And some people should NEVER wear flip flops.

The girl in the stall next to me had the ugliest feet I've ever seen. Granted, I'm not the best person on keeping my toes perfectly painted, etc. But I also know when to not wear open-toed shoes. If your feet look like they've been nawed on by some wild animal, hide them. Hide them far far away.

And to top off her ugly feet, the girl was on her cell phone, in the stall... while she peed. That's just weird... and gross.

So, I've officially decided I hate feet. Traci, I've joined the club.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome....it's a great club! How do you feel about texting in the bathroom? Is it the talking part or the use of the phone at all that grosses you out?

Shanny said...

Nasty feet and talking/texting on the cell while peeing are equally gross for me. Ewwww.

Gates & Tausha said...

ahhaha...you are SO funny...i could NEVER say that feet are pretty...i mean come on they have TOES. weird.

Mrs. Amaral said...

I am glad you had that revleation. EVERYONE should be getting a pedi everyonce in a while - especially if they are wearing open toed shoes!!!!