Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5.13.2008

We're Fighting

I am officially fighting with...



AUTOMATIC DOORS!

At first I thought it was just a coincidence. When I'd try to get in the grocery store, the doors wouldn't open and I looked like an idiot pushing my cart back and forth under the sensor trying to get them to open until someone from inside would walk out and I could slide in. This happened a few times. Or someone hits the handicap buttom and the door stays open for AN HOUR... until I try to walk through and then it slams closed on me. But on Friday night, at Safeway, I decided this wasn't a coincidence. It has now happened multiple times at multiple places so it must be an automatic door conspiracy. Against me. They hate me for some reason. They are all out to get me or to at least make me look like a moron in public.
Poor me.
Feel bad for me and my fight with automatic doors.
It's sad.
And embarrasing.

1 comments:

Mindi said...

i love that you describe yourself as random.....my kind of gal!!!

thanks for saying 'sup' yesterday....i love that you would be checking out my action....now i can check out yours!!