Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5.13.2008

Flirting with Boys

I TOTALLY got caught yesterday... flirting with a boy... at Target... by his parents.

He was probably 11 months old.

I was walking behind this couple in the aisle and the baby was peaking around his mom smiling at me, then he'd giggle and hide behind his mom. His parents were oblivious.

So I did what any normal girl would do... I started playing peek-a-boo with him as I walked behind his mom. Making those obnoxious faces adults make at babies. He kept laughing and the game went on for a few minutes as we walked down the aisle.

His parents finally stopped to look at something and as I carted by, he turner around in his little seat to watch me walk by and I gave him one last funny face... his parents were looking at me as I did it. We all laughed.

Good times... I got caught flirting with a slobbery bald man.

0 comments: