Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5.08.2008

M . I . A .

I know I know, you all are yelling at me... I'm sorry, I've been MIA. We have a lot of ISH going on right now, and believe it or not, work has been relatively busy... ok, well not busy so to speak, but busier than usual?

So, a brief update... we are putting our house on the market... this means painting and cleaning galore! Ugh... I hate it. I'm so sick of hearing about houses and loans and interest rates and credit scores and crap that if anyone tries to talk to me about it again in the next 48-72 hours I might punch them... in the throat.

Other than that, life is good.

My father in law is turning 50 this weekend... WOOHOO, Happy Birthday Jim. I love him, he's such an awesome guy. I have to find a 1950s inspired outfit to participate in the festivities... should be an entertaining night. I'll be sure to take lots of drunken photos for your viewing pleasure.

And I promise to not go MIA anymore... in fact, I will try to blog on the hour every hour for the next 87 days... just kidding... humor people.

Ok, I think it's time to stop this rambling. I'm sorry. :)

0 comments: