Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5.11.2009

My present.

I got this on Friday as my Mother's Day present from Jimmy. I don't get it delivered until Tuesday, but isn't it pretty!


Jimmy said it's a manly dryer, so he might do laundry. We'll see about that.

I LOVE it! We need a dryer so we got this, we don't NEED a washer yet, but will probably look to buy the matching washer in the next 6 months or so. According to the salesman (who doesn't work on commission), LG and Samsung make the best washers and dryers, so if you are in the market for a new one, these are AMAZING. They have awesome reviews and great warranties.

Oh, and if you're in the market, I highly recommend shopping at Best Buy. They don't work on commission, give their honest opinions, they price match and they aren't pushy AT ALL. And there is still room to negotiate with them. We got the guy to throw in the pedestal at $80 off.

It was a great experience and we were being pain in the butts with all of our questions.

So, yea. I saved a few loads of laundry to do once I get it delivered.

0 comments: