Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5.18.2009

Jace has a face... and it's so CUTE!!!

This weekend we had our 3D ultrasound. Yes, the one I posed as a Mother's Day present for Jimmy's mom. It was awesome! So, without further adieu, here is Jace!



This is how he was laying. Bent in half with his hands and his feet in front of his face! He's like a little froggy!
He's had his hands in his face most of the time. Almost a smile!
More hands in his face, but this time he's looks like he's getting mad at us for poking him.
Isn't he precious! He has Jimmy's eyes and nose and my mouth and chipmunk cheeks. Just ask my Mom, I didn't outgrow those cheeks until I was 20!
He yawned A LOT! Must be so rough hanging out in there all day. He didn't want to wake up for us. He and Jimmy kept yawning at the same time!
His toes and foot! I love baby feet!

This is his foot up by his face. He has his big toe spread way apart from the rest of his toes... not sure what he's doing, but looks like he's gonna have my feet.

If you want to see all the 76 pics we took, you can view them here.

1 comments:

Mrs.Diff said...

He is too cute!!! Wow I cant believe it's almost time for him to get here!