Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

6.27.2008

Oh, Politics

This is going to be the LONGEST 4 months. The politcal ads are starting and they are driving me crazy already! Really, I need a banner ad on my MYSPACE page bashing a candidate? Already? Already? Oh dear lord, help us.

I love talking politics and I love learning about peoples views and opinions, but really, please don't talk unless you educate yourselves on what your politician of choice's views and opinions really are. I hate the ignorance that I hear come out of people's mouths. It's annoying. It's frustrating that some people who are so intelligent in other areas of their lives are so prone to being sucked in by propoganda and begin to spread it around without doing their research onto whether any of it is backed by truth.

So please, educate yourselves. And if you don't want to educate yourself, then please don't talk to me. I don't want to hear it.

On that note:

And I can claim support as to one person over another as I have done my research and I truly believe that this country needs to change their ways and this is the best man for the job. If you'd like to "discuss" my views versus yours, feel free, but please... make sure you are "educated" on the facts, whichever way you choose to vote.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I remain uneducated if I agree with you? :)