Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

6.11.2008

How to entertain myself???

My husband is out of town training for his job this whole week. The last two nights, I have searched unsuccessfully to find something entertaining on TV and have tried to read a few books, but manage to get bored quite quickly. Last night I gave in and managed to entertain myself for two whole hours.

How you ask? Only by playing the best game EVER.

Wii MarioKart is the best game ever... seriously. I won gold medals all night long... made me feel like a superstar. So, not only is the Wii paving the way in video games by getting people off their butts and standing up and moving around while they enjoy this virtual world, but it also helps build self esteem by giving me false hope that I may be better than my husband at some video game out there some day.

I'm going to keep practicing so that when he comes home, I can lead a full frontal assault on his mariokart skills and completely kick his booty. He'll have no idea.

On a side note, I'm interested in checking out Wii fit, but somehow think doing yoga poses on a balance board led by a virtual teacher could be dangerous for the embarassingly uncoordinated person that I am.

1 comments:

Mrs. Amaral said...

I LOVE MARIO KART!! It really is the best game ever. But I will have say that I don't think you are as good as me! I'm a pro. Maybe we will have to have small competition when I'm there!!! :)

Anna