Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

9.23.2008

Ode to the things I love.

1) My husband.

Given all our ups and downs of the last few months he has proven to be so incredible. On our two year wedding anniversary, I love him more than ever! See pics below :)


2) My Mommy.

Like I've said numerous times, I have the best Mom in the world. I have a great family all around, but Mom easily takes the cake.



3) My dogs.

I love my pups more than life. They are so stinking cute and make me smile each day.



4) Microsoft Excel.

A lot of you know of my sickening love for excel. It truly makes my heart happy. For the OCD child inside of me, excel makes me melt. You can organize things and sort things and make things add up with nifty formulas. Oh, how I love thee...




5) Gossip Girl.

This show is my new guitly pleasure. I LOVE IT! I tried to get an episode on here for your viewing pleasure but the CW won't let me... boo.




I love a lot of other things too, but these are the coolest!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love your post - and we can get you some help (there are Excel support groups if you come work with me) LOL.

Glad you're doing well! Big HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Well I'm feeling left out. Lame. Assface.