Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

7.06.2009

I'm STILL here.

I'm still here (at work) and Jace is not here yet. 39 weeks. I know I'm not due until next week, but GET HIM OUT OF ME! I can't sleep AT ALL. The first thing people say to me is "You look so tired." Yes I know I do. That's what happens when you can't sleep because you can't get comfortable and you have contractions all night long. But said contractions are not strong enough and not regular enough to be anything more than annoying. And add to that the fact that you have to pee 5 times every night and getting out of bed requires more effort than you thought possible... and last night the neighbors dog decided to bark until almost 1 am...

But anyway. Here we are. 39 weeks. I can officially say, I'm due next week. AH! Last week, the Dr. said they won't let me go past 41 weeks, so I suppose it's comforting to know that I won't be pregnant for any longer than 15 more days. At the most. But dear lord I hope it's FAR FAR less than that. The thought of having a baby scares the holy bejesus out of me, but the thought of being pregnant much longer makes me struggle with sanity.


On the bright side, this means I will see my Mommy in a few days/weeks. I haven't seen her since last September, so it's been a while and I'm glad she is coming down to spend time with me... oh and her new grandson I suppose. :) Can't wait!


Anywho, here is the latest pic from this AM. He's definitely dropped and he's heavy!


0 comments: