Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10.02.2008

Holy Scrap!

I'm impatient. Really, really impatient. And I get bored super, SUPER easily.

I've tried to scrapbook for a few years not, but it is an expensive and time consuming habit. Your efforts are rewarded at a VERY slow pace, and it costs you a pretty penny.

I came across this site:

www.scrapblog.com

You scrapbook online using all kinds of pre-fabricated backgrounds, stickers, etc. and then can save the files and print them yourselves or the website will print your book for you. The services are FREE, the only cost is any printing done through the company.

So, if you're like me and you're cheap and impatient, check it out and finally put those pics you've had on your computer for YEARS into a memory book!

My new "headline" is my first attempt at scrapping online.

You like?

1 comments:

Mrs. Amaral said...

I thank you for telling me about this. I have been playing around on it all day. I am like you. I have a short attention span and get bored very easliy. Now I can finally make the scrapbooks I have been needing to make....maybe my wedding album finally???

thanks dude!!!!