Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

7.15.2008

Oh, LT... poor you.

LT's quote of the day...

While reading her horoscope, "This has nothing to do with what we're talking about, but it says, 'tonight, reverse gears.'" Starts the laugh-then talks... "That's funny..." continues laughing at her self and her "joke" for a good three minutes straight.

Meghan tries to contain her laughter behind the newspaper, Traci stuffs her face some more to pretend she is eating and not laughing, and I just avert eye contact and try not to choke on my food.

What the hell was she laughing at??? I don't get it.



Oh, and on another note, people today have been so ridiculously stupid that I think I'm officially in the top 1% of the world as far as intelligence. Seriously, 99% of the world is stupider than me. It's official.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe it may have started with "this is so funny". I mean honestly, has she never heard the phrase reverse gears? I'm feeling pretty close to the top 1% today too :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I was TOTALLY hold back making a dirty comment! But hey, that's just me...

oh, and I wish I could be as cool as you two and say I was in the top 1%, but I'm having too many brain farts that I think I'm only in the top 5%.

Beth Billings said...

I hate that I missed the "fun" laugh-talk times... I guess my % would depend on if you are talking about book smarts or common sense.... hehe